Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Every Little Bit Counts

So I'm learning quickly now that every little bit counts... Each time I lose a little bit more weight I'm extremely happy. It's good to see pounds coming off rather than going on constantly. I'm starting to make it a routine now that every day after work I go home and I work out. Sometimes it's just 15 minutes sometimes it's 30 minutes. It just depends on the day.

I have found though it's a great way to end my day. There have been a lot of stresses from work lately. Since we have had cutbacks, like most companies I find myself working a little bit harder everyday. This week is actually more relaxing then last week, last week I was pretty much doing double the work. Normally this would have worn me down to the point of burnout, but I think I have to credit the new exercise regimen as helping me through all of this.

Yesterday we had some more layoffs at the station. It was very sad but in the end I'm happy that I'm still fortunate to have a job. I'm very sad for the people that are no longer hear but we all have to understand that we work for businesses and if a business is struggling to stay a float then they have to start throwing things off the ship no matter how valuable until there are better conditions on the horizon.

In other news, we are already preliminarily talking about Softball season coming up. Our first practice is scheduled for the start of February....by then I'm aiming to be 1/3 of the way to my goal or even halfway to my goal if I'm lucky! I love softball so I'm looking forward to getting out and playing!

85 Days to Go, Current Weight: 242.5
23.5 Pounds to go until goal is reached!

No comments:

Post a Comment